Unfortunately Asphalt shingles don't last forever and are particularly susceptible to storm damage. Asphalt shingles lose granules due to natural weathering and seals can fail leading inevitably to completely tearing off the roof. Storm damage and incorrect installation can greatly accelerate this natural process. To maximize the durability and lifespan of your roofing system we utilize GAF industry best materials, a GAF certified installation process, and an industry leading 50 year product warranty. We'll replace weather worn and storm damaged roofs with GAF materials engineered to last a lifetime.
Get a free estimate on re-roofing services by contacting us today.
Learn more about the benefits of an Asphalt roof.
Asphalt roofing is a popular option for homeowners for many reasons. You may want to consider roof replacement for the following reasons:
- You're looking to sell your home and have been recommended to replace the roof by a real estate agent, or an inspector to expedite the sale cycle/increase the curb appeal and/or maximize the roof's durability right away.
- Your roof is actively leaking and/or was installed 12-20 years ago or longer.
- Your roof has sustained catastrophic wind and/or hail damage from a recent storm and is exhibiting signs of seal failure such as:
- Scaring or "peppering" appearance which can be indicative of hail.
- Shingles visibly missing and/or appearing in your yard/around house that have been forcibly blown off in a high wind event.
Choose from a wide variety of shapes and colors that complement your home. Call 404-382-7707 now to schedule your free roof inspection in Snellville GA or the
greater Atlanta, GA area.